Category：Calcium Metal Series
Uses: Calcium metal wire is the raw material for calcium solid wire.Diameter: 6.0-9.5mmPac
Uses: Calcium metal wire is the raw material for calcium solid wire.
Packing: about 2300 meters per plate. The steel belt is tied tightly, packed in a plastic bag filled with argon gas for protection, and packed in an iron drum. It can also be processed according to customer requirements.
Compared with powder cored wire, calcium wire has the following advantages:
1. The calcium treatment process will not bring in other oxides existing in the powder cored wire and pollute the molten steel (such as: iron oxide in calcium iron wire and aluminum oxide in calcium aluminum wire, etc.).
2. Calcium wire has a high density, which can reduce calcium oxidation and loss of activity, and can reduce the calcium oxide inclusions that pollute the molten steel to a lower level.
3. The more uniform calcium content per meter and the higher and more stable active calcium content of the calcium wire ensure a more stable calcium treatment effect.
4. Calcium wire can be used to feed calcium to deeper parts of molten steel and stay below the critical depth for a longer time, so as to achieve a higher calcium recovery rate.
5. The calcium wire is easy to detect, and the smaller specific surface area of the core wire makes it have a longer shelf life.
Serve Every Customer
Address：Luban Development Zone, National Hongqi Canal Economic and Technological Development Zone, Linzhou City, Henan Province